FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions:
The registration fee (payable in US dollars) may be paid by credit card or invoice. The investment in training includes all relevant materials, handouts, online access and educational sessions (in-person and online) as stated. It does not include travel or hotel accommodations. Payment must be received prior to access to online materials and in-person courses. Your registration is not guaranteed until payment is received.
100% refund if a written cancellation notice is received 10 business days prior to the in-person course start date. A $250 administrative fee will be charged for cancellations/reschedules of less than 10 business days. No refund will be given for cancellations or reschedules the business day before commencement of the in-person course or after. This policy is strictly enforced due to the limited space available and guaranteed hotel/facility contracts. Workshops are subject to change. Delta assumes no liability for changes or cancellations.
No refunds will be issued after online access to courses have been granted.
- Can anyone register for the online courses? Yes, it is open to the public. However, you need to use your business email address to create an account.
- Do I have to take the courses in order? If you are enrolling in the Business Insights Black Belt Level 1 Certification program, we highly recommend you take the courses in order. The courses and exercises build upon previous training. In some courses, you will not be granted access to the next set of lessons until you have successfully passed a knowledge check quiz.
- Can I change an in-person schedule? Yes, email email@example.com with the requested change.
- Can I share my access to the online courses? No. Your access is for one unique user only and cannot be shared. To do so would be copyright infringement and illegal.
- Can I train others on what I learned? No. You are not allowed to use any of our materials, processes or methodologies to train any individual or group. You may coach your teammates.
- What is the difference between training and coaching? Training is a formal training program with a methodology of how the knowledge is transferred utilizing structured designed content and materials to more than 2 individuals sitting in a training room for an extended period (more than 30 minutes). Our materials (printed or online) may not be used in a formal training program. Coaching is an informal (usually one-to-one), short discussion of how to do something differently. We support and encourage coaching of teammates.
If you have questions regarding the online computer requirements for the exam, click on the button below.