Who We Are
To offer best-in-class and online training and certification programs that empower Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), and Foodservice professionals and organizations to think analytically and communicate clearly.
To achieve our mission, we will:
- Measure our success by the success of our clients – ensuring the greatest return on their investment.
- Employ world-class full-time instructors and consultants who know how to transform business theory into applicable knowledge.
- Utilize a proven interactive approach that incorporates case studies, role-plays, and exercises based on real-world experiences to create a lively and fun learning environment.
- Continue to pioneer new processes and business models that give our clients a competitive advantage.
- Transfer knowledge that will improve behaviors and refine processes that currently hinder success.
- Offer a turnkey single-source training curriculum that consistently delivers high-quality results.
- Redefine the concept and value proposition of “competing with business insights.”
Attributes of Our Team
Delta is an organization whose currency is trust, which is the confluence of capability and sincerity. Our capabilities shine when developing new concepts and communicating them clearly and concisely. Delta’s sincerity results from our honesty, integrity, and professionalism. We expect every team member to develop client relationships built upon this trust.
We seek associates that are intelligent, personable, highly motivated, committed, entrepreneurial self-starters who possess a positive “can-do” attitude, with expert knowledge in Delta’s practice areas. Honesty, integrity, teamwork, respect, excellence and professionalism are the standards to which all associates are held.
Our team consists of individuals with a unique and diverse set of skills and experiences. We encourage open and lively debate to challenge our products so that we may find opportunities to improve and raise the bar.
What do we look for in the ideal candidate to join our team?
10+ years of experience in the FMCG industry.
- Held a category manager, business analyst or buyer position at a tier-one company for 5+ years.
- Extensive use of IRI/Nielsen/NPD/dunnhumby data, retailer data, and space management software.
- Extremely strong knowledge of statistics and data analysis methods.
- Expert with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- The ability to teach math and Excel (PivotTable) to business analysts.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Loves teaching and helping people grow
- Experience as a marketing research analyst conducting shopper and consumer insight studies
- Experience selling to VP level and above
- Broad and deep industry contacts
- A degree in Mathematics, Data Science, or Statistics (MBA or Ph.D. preferred)
- Six Sigma Black Belt certified (preferred)
- Willingness to travel 50-60% of the time
- The ability to work at lightning-fast pace, juggling multiple activities at once
- Multilingual (at minimum 10 languages or just one)
- Is faster than a speeding bullet, stronger than a locomotive, does not require sleep or food, and works 24/7
- And a great sense of humor:)
We set the bar high, just as we do for our products and services. Come meet our team.